From the Herald Sun, Australia:
WHEN Kevin Rudd meets Barack Obama for a private chat, who will leak first?
We already know our Prime Minister tends to blab about which famous person last told him a private thing.
He’s blabbed about what he overheard US President George Bush privately tell Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin at the Beijing Games.
He’s blabbed about what Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao privately told him about the financial crisis.
And he’s blabbed about what Bush told him about the G20. Or, rather, what he now admits Bush didn’t tell, because it turns out his leak to The Australian – that Bush was so dumb he didn’t know what the G20 was – was a self-serving fabrication.
But now it turns out that the US President-elect is a blabber, too. Obama this week visited Bush in the White House, and chatted privately with the man he’ll replace in January.
So the President-elect’s first brush with a world leader, his predecessor, already paints him as a man, and an administration, that will not maintain the secrecy of secret meetings.
How will the rest of the world’s leaders see this?
How can they trust him knowing that he’s a blabber mouth?
The Herald Sun continues:
Why is it that Bush, famed for his personal courtesy and sense of propriety, has his confidences so easily betrayed by leaders of the Left?
Have these new leaders no manners, or do they represent a Google Earth generation that’s abolished privacy?
And if Rudd meets Obama after landing in Washington today for a G20 meeting, which blabber will blab first
Oddly enough, and maintaining his image as an unrepentant paradox, Barack Obama CAN be a very secretive man…when it comes to keeping his OWN secrets secure.
For example, he has maintained a level of security surrounding the items listed below that would make Area 51 stumble back in awe:
1. Occidental College records — Not released
2. Columbia College records — Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper — “not available”
4. Harvard College records — Not released
5. Selective Service Registration — Not released
6. Medical records — Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule — “not available”
8. Law practice client list — Not released
9. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate — Not released
10. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth — Not released
11. Harvard Law Review articles published — None
12. University of Chicago scholarly articles — None
So, fellow frogs, what do we know about the President elect so far?
But he can apparently hide everything sabout his past very effectively.